Our client is a privately owned and fast growing technical services firm based in central Hong Kong. They are currently hiring an additional headcount to service their clients in L1 support. This is an English speaking environment with English speaking clients so language skills are important. If you enjoy working in an office that is cheerful, loves what they do and has ambitious goals then this is the place for you !
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Sheung Wan; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
What’s in it for you?
- Really nice CEO
- A lot of ongoing support and training
- Internal Movement and Career Development
- Exciting high growth company
Should you apply for this?
- You have ITIL / Microsoft 365 / Azure / AWS Certification
- You consider yourself an expert in all things Microsoft
- You have excellent English and Cantonese skills
- You believe that ultimate issue resolution is your responsibility
- Have at least 5 years of technical service desk experience
- Are used to supporting time sensitive industries like the financial sector
- Think finding a solution is someone else’s responsibility
- Prefer jobs where workload is repetitive and standard
- You have never been the technical lead of a support team before
- Your language capabilities are limited to only 1 language
- You cannot build strong colleague and client relationships
What will you do?
- Be the technical escalation point for your support team
- Provide support for all client and internal cloud based infrastructure
- Ensure documentation is maintained and accurate
- Handle multiple client system upgrades as required
The Executives Verdict?
We have been working with this client closely since their expansion began a year ago. The candidates we place are very happy, comment on the excitement and collaborative atmosphere and are very grateful for the opportunity. It is on the basis of this feedback, as well as our professional opinion, that we highly recommend this to a technical support professional looking to enjoy their job.
“You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction” (George Lorimer)
How to Apply?
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to re-interview