Our client is an investment manager that helps clients invest into technology. They have many distinctive qualities that make a great company. They are looking for a junior candidate to be a research assistant.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety .
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a good management team
- Friendly and dynamic culture
- Benefits for staff
- Work personally with clients
- Make an impact on the company
Should you apply for this?
- You can plan and schedule meetings
- You are good with statistics and data
- You are a critical thinker
- You can collect and store data
- You have good analytical skills
- You prefer working with lots of people
- You like fast paced work
- You are not good with numbers and data
- You have more than 4 years of experience
What will you do?
- You will support research projects
- Conduct searches and gather information
- Data management
- Maintain and organize files
- Assist with big company projects
The Executives Verdict?
For a junior candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to work and be a part of some very influential research. A great company and great workplace located in a dynamic place.
“Work hard in silence, let success be the noise.” (Frank Ocean)
How to Apply?
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to re-interview