One of our clients is looking for an Operations Manager to oversee their open-minded and cozy Hong Kong office. This is a great role for those of you with solid office/operations manager experience, looking to join a dynamic and international company. Here is our AI Assistant Summer to explain more on the postion.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety.
If you are not yet registered with us, or registered with us over 6 months ago please book in here and submit your CV in word format to Hello@HKexec.com
- Managing an office of 20
- Multi-Cultural Financial Institution – Sell Side
- Full handover and Training Provided
- Replacement Role
What’s in it for you?
- A fully autonomous Role
- No Micro Managing
- Great Team Atmosphere
- Excellent salary package plus discretionary bonus
- Challenging and Rewarding Role
Should you apply for this?
Yes if …
- You consider yourself to have excellent communication skills
- You have a Bachelor Degree
- If you are confident following up with Stakeholders
- If you are truly detail orientated and take pride in that
- If you like a flexible and varied working style
- If you enjoy working independently
- You like to learn something new everyday
- You rely on direct Management to guide you
- You do not have varied experience as an Operational manager including HR and Accounting duties
- You do not feel confident communicating with superiors
- You are not detail minded
- You don’t have a stable work history as an EA
What will you do?
- Human Resources – Manage staff onboarding, organise work visas, provide training to juniors, manage C&B
- Finance & Accounting – budgeting, monthly payroll, assist in full set of accounts
- Compliance – Coordinate with company secretary, assist with submission of relevant company registry documentation, Annual Returns, preparation of monthly eFRR returns, Professional Investor Declarations, Liaison with SFC audit work
- Fund Liaison – Salesforce date updates, monitor the work of junior marketing associates, assist in reporting when necessary
The Executives Verdict?
This role would suit someone from a similar sized office environment (fewer than 20) as they need to be independent and someone who can self-learn (although there will be a long handover) it would not suit someone from a large organisation who is used to having resources at their disposal. If you like small offices, want to remain in a friendly financial institution that is exciting and fast paced – this is for you! .
“Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” (Henry Ford)
How to Apply?
If you have not yet come to our office then please submit your CV via
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to reinterview.
The Executives do appreciate the time it takes you to apply for our roles; with the use of automation, we are better equipped than our competitors to evaluate all applicants. Therefore, we will assume that you will want to be interviewed for the above role and will contact you to do so. However, due to the high volume of applicants, please bear with us, it may take us some time to get in contact with you. We are currently seeing close to 300 applicants per advertised role, so it’s taking us longer than usual! If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and feel free to apply again in the future.