Our client is one of the worlds leading investment firms that have successfully created an approach to equity investing. Their workplace environment is designed to encourage a lasting impact on employees and consumers. They wish to hire someone to fulfill a senior role as an office manager.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Sheung Wan; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
What’s in it for you?
- Work alongside a diverse and empowered team
- Engage in exceptional partnerships
- Challenged thinking to encourage work ethic
- Mix with a variety of cultures and create a positive impact
Should you apply for this?
- You are enthusiastic and good with people
- Have no more than 15 years of experience
- Have previously worked with a team
- You are a good communicator and open to ideas
- You are flexible and hard working
- You have a bachelor’s degree (at least)
- You have more years of experience
- Prefer to work alone
- Not looking for a leadership role
- You prefer set work and hours
What will you do?
- Be a voice of leadership within the company
- Take responsibility for a team
- Be in charge of various activities and projects
- Coordinate operations and office procedures
- Gain exposure into aspects of management procedures
The Executives Verdict?
This is a highly successful company that has connections and partnerships with many other companies. It is considered prestigious and this opportunity is rare. The workplace is friendly and welcomes innovation and new ideas. This is a great job prospect for candidates willing to apply.
“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” (Jim Rohn)
How to Apply?
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to re-interview