Our client, a top tier law firm, specialises in various fields such as corporate, human rights, capital markets, cyber and data security, merger and acquisitions, real estate and many more.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
Please book your interview for this position Here and submit your CV in word format to email@example.com
What’s in it for you?
- Great career path
- Global company
- Amazing salary package
Should you apply for this?
- You have 5+ years’ experience in leading sizeable teams of people
- Highly detailed oriented
- Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and project management skills
- Advance working knowledge of Outlook, MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Copes well with pressure and setbacks
- You do not have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are unable to deal with ambiguity and not an adaptable person
- You have never managed a legal support team
- You do not possess good decision-making skills
What will you do?
- Manage the legal support functions within the Practice Group
- Management of performance & employee relation issues, including disciplinary and dismissal, in conjunction with HR
- Management of the team’s salary review and budget processes
This is an exciting role to jump into if you are looking to advance further into the legal industry. The client is a very well-established legal firm with 25 offices around the world, and they are growing rapidly!
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right” (Henry Ford)
How to Apply?
Send your CV to the email address on our Website and book in to see us Here
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months, then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to reinterview
Join us on Facebook or connect with our founder (Kate Choyce) directly on Linked In to keep in touch!