Our client is one of the largest law firms in Hong Kong, they provide a wide variety of legal services to clients. They are primarily based in Asia; however, they have clients globally. They want to hire someone with no more than one year of experience to work for their company.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Sheung Wan; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing central location
- Electric office and environment
- Access to employment counseling and litigation
- Global connections and opportunities
- Work alongside diverse staff
Should you apply for this?
- You can be assertive with people
- You have good negotiation skills
- You are detail oriented
- You are flexible and diplomatic
- You wish to begin a career as a legal secretary
- You are submissive and struggle to get points across
- You cannot type quickly to record court minutes
- You are not flexible
- You are too qualified for this position
What will you do?
- Support attorneys with clerical duties
- Provide administrative support to the firm
- Prepare couth documents
- Maintain attorney calendars
- Type out court minutes
The Executives Verdict?
As a junior candidate, it is tough to find a role as promising as this one. The office is located in a great spot in central HK which creates a diverse and dynamic space to work. This job will give individuals the skillset they need to have a flourishing career in the legal field.
“Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.” (John William Gardner)
How to Apply?
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to re-interview