Our client is a leading law firm that help businesses and people globally. This company wish to hire someone with no more than 2 years of experience to work as a junior legal secretary.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Sheung Wan; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
What’s in it for you?
- Great staff benefits
- Work in a team of intelligent individuals
- Interact with clients one on one
- Grow from challenges encountered at work
Should you apply for this?
- You have 2 years of relevant experience
- You can meet strict deadlines
- You have familiarity with legal terms
- You can type quickly and use computer software
- You can work in a team of lawyers
- You are overqualified for this role
- You prefer individual work
- You are not looking to enter a career in this area
- You are not familiar with computers and legal terminology
What will you do?
- Prepare court forms and documents
- Transcribe legal documents and communicating between staff
- Support with legal research
- Dictating legal notes and audio files
- Managing past legal records and keep calendars up to date
The Executives Verdict?
Starting out as a legal secretary can be challenging, but a job vacancy like this is exceptional for people looking to start building their career. A fantastic company that cares for its staff and has a great environment to work in. Overall, a very promising role that will allow candidates to learn and prosper.
“A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” (Colin Powell)
How to Apply?
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to re-interview