Our client is a leading law firm that help businesses and people globally. This company wish to hire someone with no more than 10 years of experience to work as a junior legal secretary.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
Please book your interview for this position Here and submit your CV in word format to email@example.com
Global HK law firm
5 + Years of Experience
Legal Secretary To Partners
What’s in it for you?
- Great staff benefits
- Work in a team of intelligent individuals
- Interact with clients one on one
- Grow from challenges encountered at work
Should you apply for this?
- You have 3 + years of relevant experience
- You can meet strict deadlines
- You have familiarity with legal terms
- You can type quickly and use computer software
- You can work in a team of lawyers
- You are overqualified for this role
- You prefer individual work
- You are not looking to enter a career in this area
- You are not familiar with computers and legal terminology
What will you do?
- Prepare court forms and documents
- Transcribe legal documents and communicating between staff
- Support with legal research
- Dictating legal notes and audio files
- Managing past legal records and keep calendars up to date
Starting out as a legal secretary can be challenging, but a job vacancy like this is exceptional for people looking to start building their career. A fantastic company that cares for its staff and has a great environment to work in. Overall, a very promising role that will allow candidates to learn and prosper.
“A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” (Colin Powell)
How to Apply?
Send your CV to the email address on our Website and book in to see us Here
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months, then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to reinterview
Join us on Facebook or connect with our founder (Kate Choyce) directly on Linked In to keep in touch!