Our client is an international leading alternative investment firm
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety.
What’s in it for you?
- Good remuneration with discretionary bonus
- Five working days schedule
- Progressive career opportunity
Should you apply for this?
- You want to have a career in the Financial Institution Industry
- At least 2 years’ experience as an HR Assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- You are proficient in English & Cantonese
- You have a strong knowledge of HR resource policies and ability to utilize this knowledge in meeting deadlines.
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- You did not have any background in Human Resources
- You are not able to handle stressful situation calmly
- You are not looking to advance in your career
- You do not possess strong communication skill
What will you do?
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
The Executives Verdict?
This is an assistant role for the HR team in a well established financial institution. You will be working with accomplished team members within a reputable corporation. This is a junior role with a good career path if you are looking to climb up the corporate ladder.
“The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus” (Bruce Lee)
How to Apply?
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months, then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to re-interview