We are now helping our client to interview for a regional payroll officer. This firm has a reputation for success and stability. Well known for taking very good care of their staff. The office is Kowloon although they have other offices in the Americas, Asia and Europe. This role is most suited to someone who is used to working independently and who uses initiative to solve problems.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
Please book your interview for this position Here and submit your CV in word format to email@example.com
- A large friendly office
- Multi Cultural with Western and Asian leaders
- Very low staff turnover
What’s in it for you?
- Stability and predictable work / life balance
- Extremely attractive salary package, benefits and work culture
- An incredible opportunity with an employer who prioritises internal hiring
Who should apply for this?
- Anyone with 5 years ++ in HR
- Recent C&B exposure
- Ideally someone who has recently worked with regional payroll and tax
- Someone with a high level of attention to detail
- A candidate who prefers an international work culture
What will you do?
- This role reports to the head of HR
- Assist the payroll team
- You will be focused on everything necessary to support staff compensation
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to implement C&B processes
- Help support the company as it grows in headcount and complexity
- At the moment, this role will require you to be very hands on
- You will need to be okay with manual data input into Excel
“Life is like accounting; everything must be balanced “
How to Apply?
Send your CV to the email address on our Website and book in to see us Here
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months, then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to reinterview
Join us on Facebook or connect with our founder (Kate Choyce) directly on Linked In to keep in touch!