Our client is a global law firm with 18 offices in the United States, Asia and Europe.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
What’s in it for you?
- Stable working environment
- Excellent benefits
- Progressive career path
Should you apply for this?
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of experience with fund formation and venture capital transactions
- You have excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- You are detailed oriented and able to multitask well
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, advance knowledge of Excel preferred
- You did not have any experience in this specific field.
- You are not able to handle multiple priorities and track extensive details
- You prefer to work alone
- You are not looking to advance in your career
What will you do?
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of organizational documents, partnership and limited liability company agreements, side letters, transfer agreements, admission agreements and other amendments
- Research securities regulations in connection with fund formations and preparing and filing requisite notices
- Handle compliance reporting on behalf of venture fund clients with respect to their public company stock portfolios.
The Executives Verdict?
This is a good career path to choose if you are looking to join an accomplished global legal firm to advance your career in the legal industry. They are growing very fast, with more than 3000 employees around the world! Be among the best!
“Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get” (W.P. Kinsella)
How to Apply?
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months, then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to reinterview