Our client is a Hong-Kong based, alternative asset manager that focuses on equities within the Asia-Pacific markets. They are looking for someone to be responsible for defined coverage that is tailored to his/her experience and someone that can use equity research strategies.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work closely with qualified professionals
- Expand on knowledge and gain experience
- Hands-on work utilizing language skills
- Rare opportunity with prestigious company
Should you apply for this?
- You are a degree holder
- You have excellent English, Cantonese, and Mandarin skills
- You are able to commit to occasional overtime
- Have no more than 10 years of relevant experience
- Working in a similar field
- You have more than 10 years’ experience
- Prefer set hours with no overtime
- You do not have any relevant experience
- Your language capabilities are limited to only 1 language
- You have never worked in this field before
What will you do?
- Responsible for coverage tailored to your experience
- Work alongside the trading team
- Work on Ad Hoc projects to build on knowledge
- Help with the investment team
The Executives Verdict?
This type of job is rare, especially in a company with high prestige. This role gives candidates a great opportunity to gain experience and work alongside intelligent individuals. Located in Central Hong Kong it is a great spot to work with dynamic city surroundings. It is a great company with prosperous opportunities for determined candidates passionate about growth and opportunities.
“The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.” (Sudhashree Acharya)
How to Apply?
If you have not yet come to our office then please submit your CV in word via
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to reinterview