Our client is a global consulting firm that is trusted by businesses and governments worldwide. They work with a multitude of organizations around the world. They want to hire someone with no more than 5 years of experience to undertake their executive assistant role.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Sheung Wan; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
What’s in it for you?
- Rare opportunity for a junior candidate
- Work with worldwide companies
- Enjoy a good work-life balance
- Find growth within your career
Should you apply for this?
- You a degree holder
- You are very organized and coordinated
- You can stay focused and work under pressure
- Can handle confidential and sensitive information
- You have an open mind and are very flexible
- You struggle to meet deadlines under pressure
- You are not able to work in a team
- You do not have great attention to detail
- You have more than 5 years of experience
What will you do?
- You will manage administrative tasks
- You will handle matters for the firm leaders
- Schedule meetings for individuals
- Manage itineraries and arrangements
- Collaborate with teams to provide leadership support
The Executives Verdict?
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior candidate to gain some hands-on experience and establish a career working as an executive assistant. This company encourages creativity and provides an exciting workplace. A great opportunity with that is suited for an enthusiastic candidate.
“Your hard work might not pay off today or tomorrow, but eventually it will pay off.” (Sonya Parker)
How to Apply?
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to re-interview