Our client is an Asian-based group that is comprised of market-leading businesses. They are looking for someone to fill a middle seniority role and undertake executive assistant tasks.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Sheung Wan; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a great company
- Develop skills and make meaningful changes
- Maintain a good work-life balance
- Meet and interact with multi-cultural coworkers
- Be part of a globally successful company
Should you apply for this?
- You have no more than 10 years of experience
- You can work in a fast-paced environment
- You are enthusiastic and passionate
- Possibly work some occasional overtime
- You would rather have a slow and steady workplace
- You are over qualified
- You like having set hours
- You prefer working for smaller companies
What will you do?
- Oversee many company operations
- Possibly assist with contracts and business negotiations
- Supervise employees and lead teams
- Develop new plans and ideas to improve the company
- Communicate across multiple teams and employees
The Executives Verdict?
Joining this company gives individuals a healthy work environment with many chances to succeed in their career. This middle seniority role is a great way to show off skills learned throughout your career and make a positive impact. This is a rare opportunity with a great company, one not to be missed!
“Hard work doesn’t guarantee success, but it improves its chances.” (B.J Gupta)
How to Apply?
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to re-interview