Our client was founded in 1920 and has grown into an international legal corporation with more than 3000 staff worldwide.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
What’s in it for you?
- Diverse working culture
- Innovative leaders
- Good salary and remuneration package
Should you apply for this?
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in/or similar field
- At least 3 years of transactional experience in Private Equity, Capital Markets, and M&A matters
- Good proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- You have strong attention to details and good in multitasking
- Have the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with personnel and to handle confidential information sensitively and discreetly
- Are able to use Microsoft Office extensively
- You did not have prior experience in similar industry.
- You are not interested in the legal industry.
- You do not possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- You prefer a stagnant working environment
What will you do?
- Assist in the formation, maintenance, and dissolution of corporate entities and prepare related organizational documents
- Prepare stock certificates and maintain capitalization tables and option records
- Organize corporate records and conduct due diligence reviews
The Executives Verdict?
This is a good opening for those looking to join a well-established legal firm with diverse working culture, who believes in the power of innovation and equality. Look no further if you want to be a part of a corporation who empowers people to build, grow and help each other!
“When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too” (Paulo Coelho)
How to Apply?
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months, then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to reinterview.