Our client is global investment manager in Hong Kong looking to help people with their financial future. They are looking for someone to fill a middle seniority role as a compliance manager for their company.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Sheung Wan; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
What’s in it for you?
- Great location
- Opportunity for growth and some leadership
- Staff benefits
- Work in a cohesive and inclusive environment
- Work with an excellent team of staff
Should you apply for this?
- You hold a relevant degree
- You are proactive in the workplace
- You are looking to work in a management position
- Good project management skills
- You are a good problem solver
- Have more than 15 years experience
- You do not like to work with others
- You are not flexible with your work
- You prefer slow and low energy work places
What will you do?
- Make sure that all workplace standards are sufficient
- Review company audits periodically
- Help with ad-hoc tasks if they arise
- Evaluate the efficiency of company policies and control systems
The Executives Verdict?
This institution is excellent and highly regarded in the corporate world. This middle seniority role will provide a high energy and very dynamic work environment for candidates to thrive and focus on their career. It is a great opportunity to utilize and demonstrate management skills to a team and make an impact on the company by ensuring safety.
“Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” (Tim Notke)
How to Apply?
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to re-interview