Our client is a privately owned hedge fund firm in the heart of Hong Kong.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety.
What’s in it for you?
- High Paying Role with Attractive Benefits
- Working for a Highly Respected Asset Manager
- Tight Knit Community
Should you apply for this?
- You want to work for the elites of the financial industry
- Have 5 years’ experience as a compliance officer, compliance manager, or similar position.
- Proficient in English and Cantonese
- You have no more than 10 years of experience in similar position
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Able to handle stressful situation calmly
- You are not into a challenging role
- You are not comfortable with dealing with legal matters
- You prefer a slow paced job scope
- You are not good at meeting deadlines
What will you do?
- responsible for conducting periodic internal reviews and company audits
- Conduct compliance audits and interpret these reports for various departments
- monitoring and assessing systems and ensure compliance with corporate and regulatory policies and requirements
The Executives Verdict?
This is a very promising role for one of the best hedge fund firm in Hong Kong. This is a good opportunity to learn from one of the most prominent asset manager in the industry with over 20 years of experience. This is a medium sized office with about 20 employees. They are very friendly and professional, so expect to feel welcomed and motivated to be among the best!
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” (Robert Collier)
How to Apply?
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months, then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to re-interview