A professional services firm is expanding and is now looking for a Company Secretarial Manager. Their offices are on Hong Kong Island and they are looking for someone to lead their HK and Offshore team. At the moment there are 4 subordinates but the manager will have the liberty to hire more headcount as necessary. This is a very successful and sophisticated firm with a diverse client base.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interview for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Sheung Wan; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
If you are not yet registered with us – we would be very happy to welcome you. Please send your CV and book in to meet with us using our scheduling system.
- A large and stable MNC
- Friendly team atmosphere with stable working hours 5 days per week
- A great opportunity to progress in your career
What’s in it for you?
- This is a good step up for someone looking to get into a larger organisation
- This company values it’s staff and you will be supported by superiors at all times
- Ongoing training is provided for every stage of your career
- An equal opportunity employer who embraces diversity and creativity
- Very competitive salary and benefits
Who should apply for this?
- A university graduate in accountancy or related discipline
- Someone who is motivated to progress and expand their managerial skills
- A strong communicator who is very confident in their Mandarin and English skills
- An Associate member of HKICS/ICSA
- If you have 5 + years of relevant working experience
What will you do?
- Handle company secretarial matters with your team to support Hong Kong and offshore companies
- Engage authorities as necessary providing a professional service.
- Communicate and maintain an excellent relationship between your team and the clients
- Ensure compliance with the relevant ordinances and laws of the jurisdiction
- Establishment and Winding up processes in accordance with local regulations
- Coaching and developing your direct reports
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to organise meetings
We think this role would suit someone who is motivated and ambitious. Due to the size of this company there is further opportunity to move up the corporate ladder as they embrace L&D to empower their existing staff. If you are looking to take a step into a managerial role, this could be your chance. An international organisation, this role will suit someone who enjoys working in an international atmosphere with contemporaries world-wide.
“The secret to change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new”
How to Apply Now?
If you have not yet come to our office then the fastest way to get a response is to send your CV below and book in for an interview as per the email, we will send to you or with the link at the top of this job advert.
If you have already registered with us – please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role
Please email your CV to email@example.com
The Executives do appreciate the time it takes you to apply for our roles; with the use of automation, we are better equipped than our competitors to evaluate all applicants. Therefore, we will assume that you will want to be interviewed for the above role and will contact you to do so. However, due to the high volume of applicants, please bear with us, as it may take us some time to get in contact with you. We are currently seeing close to 300 applicants per advertised role so it’s taking us longer than usual! If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, , please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and feel free to apply again in the future.