One of our clients – a well respected Asset Manager – is currently hiring a seasoned Compliance Professional. This firm is well known internationally and has a strong presence in the Asian region. They are known to value their relationships and empower their employees to success.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interview for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Sheung Wan; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
If you are not yet registered with us – we would be very happy to welcome you. Please send your CV and book in to meet with us using our scheduling system.
- An international boutique Asset Manager
- A fast paced and very successful firm expanding
- Excellent career potential for an ambitious candidate
What’s in it for you?
- Work for an intelligent and exciting asset manager
- Smart next step if you are looking to move into management
- Join a company who hold themselves to the highest standard of excellence
Who should apply for this?
- A compliance generalist with 10 years of experience
- Excellent grasp of SFC regulations and AML legislation
- Currently working in a regulated financial institution
- A degree holder in Finance or Accounting
- Experience of dealing with multi jurisdiction regulatory frameworks
- A near native English and Cantonese speaker
- Someone with a strong sense of urgency and business acumen
- A candidate who prefers an international work culture
What will you do?
- Assisting and steering the compliance team of three
- Ensure compliance with regulatory, AML and KYC legislation
- Work to ensure implementation of compliance framework
- Provide advice to the board on risk management matters
- Reviews using Bloomberg AIM, Bloomberg BTCA and other monitoring tools
- Act as a point of contact for regulators
- Enhance current compliance monitoring statistics
- Lead other ad hoc relevant activities
This firm emanates energy. They continue to go from strength to strength with AUM almost doubling in the last 24 month in Asia alone. This is new headcount as the company continues to expand in response to their success
“Ambition is the first step to success. The second step is action “
How to Apply Now?
If you have not yet come to our office then the fastest way to get a response is to send your CV below and book in for an interview as per the email, we will send to you or with the link at the top of this job advert.
If you have already registered with us – please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Executives do appreciate the time it takes you to apply for our roles; with the use of automation, we are better equipped than our competitors to evaluate all applicants. Therefore, we will assume that you will want to be interviewed for the above role and will contact you to do so. However, due to the high volume of applicants, please bear with us, it may take us some time to get in contact with you. We are currently seeing close to 300 applicants per advertised role, so it’s taking us longer than usual! If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, , please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and feel free to apply again in the future.