One of our clients is looking for a Marketing Associate to support senior members of the firm in their pursuit of marketing and fundraising endeavors. This is a great role for those of you have previously worked in a finance firm and want to learn and develop your skills at a well renowned firm in Hong Kong.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting, and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety.
If you are not yet registered with us, or registered with us over 6 months ago please book in here and submit your CV in word format to Hello@HKexec.com
- Dealing with all logistics relating to roadshows throughout Asia and occasionally internationally
- Working closely with various members of sales / project management team on Private Equity, Real Assets, and Real Estate funds
- Creating and preparing reports for information management
- Assisting the Manager in completing monthly account closing & reporting
Closely help monitoring and updating all Compliance matters both internally and externally with designated service providers
What’s in it for you?
- Working with prestigious customers
- Opportunity to learn and develop
Should you apply for this?
Yes if …
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Administration
- If you enjoy working with limited supervision
- If you have a detail orientated mindset
- If you are a quick learner with excellent communication skills
- If you have a can do attitude
- You rely need a lot of supervision
- You do not have any experience working in a financial firm
- You do not feel confident communicating with international contacts in multiple time zones
- You are do not work well under pressure
How to Apply?
If you have not yet come to our office then please submit your CV to Hello@HKexec.com and book in to interview with us using this link
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to reinterview.
The Executives appreciate the time it takes you to apply for our roles. With the use of automation, we are better equipped than our competitors to evaluate all applicants. Therefore, we will assume that you will want to be interviewed for the above role and will contact you to do so. However, due to the high volume of applicants, please bear with us, it may take us some time to get in contact with you. We are currently seeing close to 300 applicants per advertised role, so it’s taking us longer than usual! If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and feel free to apply again in the future.