One of our clients is looking for a Fund Operations specialist to join their dynamic team in Hong Kong. This is a great role for those of you with experience in a finance firm and with some accounting background.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting, and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety.
If you are not yet registered with us, or registered with us over 6 months ago please book in here and submit your CV in word format to Hello@HKexec.com
- Fund administration including fund valuation reconciliation, fund payment administration, AFS and tax reporting liaison, and trade reconciliations
- Finance and accounting including invoice collation and cheque administration, liaison with accountant, and record keeping
- Investor reporting including monthly performance report collation, CRM system input and update, preparation for trade documents
- Compliance including filing support, documentation and record keeping
- Other support that is required from Management
What’s in it for you?
- No Micro Managing
- Great Team Atmosphere
- Challenging and Rewarding Role
Should you apply for this?
Yes if …
- You consider yourself to have excellent communication skills
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- If you have 2+ years working experience in finance and accounting
- If you have or want to get experience in fund operation and / or compliance
- If you are detail orientated, organized, and able to work under pressure
- If you are cheerful, motivated, energetic, with multi-task mentality
- You rely on direct Management to guide you
- You do not have varied experience as an Operational manager including HR and Accounting duties
- You do not feel confident communicating with superiors
- You are not detail minded
- You don’t have a stable work history as an EA
How to Apply?
If you have not yet come to our office then please submit your CV to Hello@HKexec.com and book in to interview with us using this link
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to reinterview.
The Executives appreciate the time it takes you to apply for our roles. With the use of automation, we are better equipped than our competitors to evaluate all applicants. Therefore, we will assume that you will want to be interviewed for the above role and will contact you to do so. However, due to the high volume of applicants, please bear with us, it may take us some time to get in contact with you. We are currently seeing close to 300 applicants per advertised role, so it’s taking us longer than usual! If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and feel free to apply again in the future.