Our client is a globally successful investment firm. They offer in depth research and investment services to individuals and markets. They are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible person to fill a junior position.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Sheu ng Wan; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
What’s in it for you?
- Professional development and support
- Fantastic staff benefits (vacation, insurance etc)
- Flexible management
- Great atmosphere
- Growth for a junior candidate
Should you apply for this?
- You are a degree holder
- You are organized and prioritize work tasks
- You can communicate and articulate well
- You are able to multitask and cope with pressure
- You have good attention to detail
- You have more than 5 years of experience
- You do not like working under pressure
- You prefer working independently and not in a team
- You prefer a calmer work place
What will you do?
- You will prepare correspondences
- You will revise documents
- Provide assistance for company senior presidents
- Support managing directors
- Work alongside qualified individuals to impact change
The Executives Verdict?
An opportunity like this is hard to find and doesn’t come along often. Working within such an exciting environment with tenacious colleagues is rare and refreshing. This is an excellent career move for juniors to develop and further their career as an executive manager.
“Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.” (Virat Kohil)
How to Apply?
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to re-interview