Our client is a global consulting firm that is trusted by businesses and governments worldwide. They work with a multitude of organizations around the world. They want to hire someone with no more than 5 years of experience to undertake their executive assistant role.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Sheung Wan; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
What’s in it for you?
- Working alongside exceptionally qualified individuals
- Growth for a junior candidate in your career
- Gain perspective and knowledge
- Hands on experience
- Fast paced work environment
Should you apply for this?
- You a degree holder
- You have good time-management skills
- You are able to communicate well (written and spoken)
- You are extremely organized
- You enjoy working in a proactive and high energy environment
- You are over/under qualified
- You do not like high energy work places
- You cannot articulate and summarize points well
- You struggle to keep up with many tasks at work
What will you do?
- You will manage schedules for company members
- Answer phone calls and communicate messages
- Write and respond to emails
- Organize meetings and logistics
- Coordinate business travel for the company
The Executives Verdict?
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior candidate to gain some hands-on experience and establish a career working as an executive assistant. This role provides individuals with the opportunity to make a difference in the workplace and enforce positive change.
“Plan your work for today and everyday, then work on your plan.” (Margaret Thatcher)
How to Apply?
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to re-interview