We are now helping our client to interview for a senior Human Resources professional. This firm is one of the most prestigious Investment Manager in the world and well known for taking very good care of their staff. There office is based in Admiralty although they have other offices in the Americas, Asia and Europe. This role is most suited to someone who is used to working independently and who uses initiative to solve problems.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interview for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Sheung Wan; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
If you are not yet registered with us – we would be very happy to welcome you. Please send your CV and book in to meet with us using our scheduling system.
- An international Investment Management House
- A fast-paced culture that hires the best of the best
- Very low staff turnover which is unusual in the industry
What’s in it for you?
- This would be an amazing name to have you on your CV
- A great opportunity to really learn from some of the smartest in the world
- An incredible opportunity with an employer who prioritises internal hiring
Who should apply for this?
- Anyone who is ambitious and passionate about HR
- A near native English speaker (no other language is needed)
- An HR professional with regional (Asia Pac) payroll exposure
- Someone who is number sensitive with attention to detail
- Apply if you have 10 + years of relevant experience
- This role would also suit an accountant with relevant skills
- A candidate who wants autonomy and respect for their work
- A candidate who prefers an international work culture
What will you do?
- This role forms part of the HR team, but reports to the head of finance
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to facilitate C&B processes
- Manage and prepare Hong Kong tax filing for regional offices (Asia Pac)
- Escalate and Headcount and budget analysis with associated recommendations
- Facilitate cooperation between multiple vendors and line
Occasionally we get roles on that represent a really great career move – this is one of those ! We love this firm because they are exciting, really smart, and the best in their field. Additionally, human capital turnover is extremely low, demonstrating that staff welfare is central to all they do
“The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary” – Vidal Sassoon
How to Apply Now?
If you have not yet come to our office then the fastest way to get a response is to send your CV below and book in for an interview as per the email, we will send to you or with the link at the top of this job advert.
If you have already registered with us – please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role
The Executives do appreciate the time it takes you to apply for our roles; with the use of automation, we are better equipped than our competitors to evaluate all applicants. Therefore, we will assume that you will want to be interviewed for the above role and will contact you to do so. However, due to the high volume of applicants, please bear with us, it may take us some time to get in contact with you. We are currently seeing close to 300 applicants per advertised role, so it’s taking us longer than usual! If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and feel free to apply again in the future.