An Asset Management firm located in Central is now looking for an energetic EA to join them
The suitable candidate for this opportunity should have less than 10 years of working experience and MUST be from banking/finance industry! You should be with great working attitude and always able to think ahead for your boss. Excellent English and Mandarin are required and Immediate availability is definitely a great advantage. As this is a relative junior role, candidates with more than 10 years’ experience would not be considered.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Sheung Wan; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
- Excellent Opportunity for Junior Candidates to Step Up
- Varied work with plenty of opportunity to learn
- A Passionate and world class Legal and Compliance Team
What’s in it for you?
- Very competitive Salary for an intelligent junior candidate
- An excellent career step if you are looking to reach the highest heights of EA work in Hong Kong
- A flat structured team who respects and listens to all ideas
Should you apply for this?
- You’re a confident candidate who is comfortable speaking to senior leaders
- You have more than 2 years but than 10 years of experience as an EA
- Your CV is stable showing no more than 2 roles in 10 years
- Previous high level EA work for a team or 1 on 1
- A Degree from a respected university
- You have worked in a professional, structured firm
- You have business level understanding of English & Cantonese
- Someone with a strong sense of urgency and business acumen
- You enjoy international working environments
- You consider yourself an introvert
- Get stressed when you cannot predict every day
- You are looking for a job rather than a career as an EA
- Have more than 10 years of experience
- You are not exceptionally confident in your language skills (English & Chinese)
- You have don’t have business level English & Cantonese
- You do not like responsibility or accountability
What will you do?
- Manage the calendar for the Head of Legal, APAC and Chief Compliance Officer
- Be the first contact for anyone trying to contact the team
- Act as gatekeeper to make sure the stakeholders are utilizing their time effectively
- Provide assistance to the team in coordinating documents
- Ensure that all filing is completed efficiently with common sense
- Handle travel arrangements and expenses
- Ad hoc project work as and when required
The Executives Verdict?
This is a smart client who not only hires the best but puts in a structure to retain them. They understand that high achieving individuals have high expectations and they go the extra mile to meet those for all individuals. This will set an EA on an excellent career trajectory putting them in the right path to become top of their field in Hong Kong.
“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door “ (Milton Berle)
How to Apply?
If you have not yet come to our office then please submit your CV via
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to reinterview.
The Executives do appreciate the time it takes you to apply for our roles; with the use of automation, we are better equipped than our competitors to evaluate all applicants. Therefore, we will assume that you will want to be interviewed for the above role and will contact you to do so. However, due to the high volume of applicants, please bear with us, it may take us some time to get in contact with you. We are currently seeing close to 300 applicants per advertised role, so it’s taking us longer than usual! If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and feel free to apply again in the future.