Our client is a sell side Type 1 advisory Firm in Hong Kong with headquarters in the USA. They are looking for someone smart and detail minded with 1+ years working experience as an administrator/team secretary or similar
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety
If you are not yet registered with us, or registered with us over 6 months ago please book in Here and submit your CV in word format to the address in our email@example.com
What’s in it for you?
- Unique Opportunity for a Junior Candidate
- Excellent Mentoring and Training
- Internal Movement and Career Development
- Central Based
- Exciting and dynamic work environment
Should you apply for this?
You a degree holder
- You have an excellent command of verbal and written English & Chinese
- You want to have a career in the Financial Services Industry
- Are a stable candidate with no more than two jobs in the last year
- Are comfortable with numbers and willing to learn more
- Have no more than 3 years of relevant experience
- You prefer a slow and steady working pace
- Have more than 3 years experience
- If your CV is “Jumpy” and you have moved more than once per year
- Are not ambitious in your career
- Prefer to work independently
What will you do?
- Work within the team supporting marketing and fundraising efforts
- Provide assistance to handle flights and itineraries
- Coordinate and distribute relevant collateral
- Assist with Ad Hoc projects as they arise
- Work closely with stakeholders to assist them
The Executives Verdict?
We don’t get these sorts of roles very often. It is rare for a financial institution to give a junior candidate such a good chance. This is a small office in Hong Kong but within a large MNC – and it a great second job for the right person. The atmosphere in this office is electric – really high energy and that’s an exciting place to be if you are an extrovert and ambitious to learn!
“You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction” (George Lorimer)
How to Apply?
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to reinterview