Our client is an international law firm that has 25 offices around the globe with more than 2600 lawyers.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety.
Please book your interview for this position Here and submit your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for a global law firm
- Expat company
- Good remuneration
Should you apply for this?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in relevant fields
- Typing speed minimum of 60 wpm with 98% accuracy
- You have good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong attention to detail and have a can-do attitude
- You have strong organisational and time management skills
- You are good at communicating with people from different departments
- You have slow typing speed
- You do not have a strong sense of responsibility
- You are not good with Microsoft suite
- You prefer a slow-paced working environment
What will you do?
- Provide timely and accurate support to lawyers, Legal Support Team and service managers with administrative support needs
- Liaise with business services and other services to coordinate urgent mail and courier requests
- Assist internal and external practice group events and functions
This is a good opportunity if you are looking to join a well-established global legal firm. It is your ticket to be a part of the elites of the legal industry, and learn from the best!
“Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day” (Dalai Lama)
How to Apply?
Send your CV to the email address on our Website and book in to see us Here
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months, then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to reinterview
Join us on Facebook or connect with our founder (Kate Choyce) directly on Linked In to keep in touch!