One of our clients – a financial institution is looking for a new team member to help support the office and accounting functions. Whilst you do not need to have an accounting qualification for this, you do need to have extensive experience is supporting accounts as well as office Admin. This office part of a larger group of companies but the team is small and cozy with fewer than 20 people.
- A close knit and supportive company
- Very Stable company background and culture
- Low turnover of staff with predictable working hours
What’s in it for you?
- Conveniently located offices just 2 minutes from MTR
- A steady and predictable role with a calm atmosphere
- 5 days work per week with 1.5 hours for lunch, good benefits and holiday
Who should apply for this?
- Anyone who wants to work in a friendly company with a manageable workload
- Someone who has experience of managing a full set of accounts and liaising with company secretaries, auditors and MPF payments
- A candidate with either an accounting training and/or 3 years working experience supporting the accounts’ function
- A candidate who has in the past worked for a small office where they assisted with the accounts as well as general office admin
- A trustworthy candidate who takes pride in the confidentiality required in monitoring bank accounts
We think you would absolutely love this opportunity if you are looking for a calm job, in a nice atmosphere. You will be most suited to this role if you used to working with small teams and like to leave your work behind when you go home !
“The secret to change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new”
How to Apply Now?
Email your CV to Hello@HKexec.com
The Executives do appreciate the time it takes you to apply for our roles; with the use of automation, we are better equipped than our competitors to evaluate all applicants. Therefore, we will assume that you will want to be interviewed for the above role and will contact you to do so. However, due to the high volume of applicants, please bear with us, as it may take us some time to get in contact with you. We are currently seeing close to 300 applicants per advertised role so it’s taking us longer than usual! If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, , please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and feel free to apply again in the future.