Our client is one of the fastest growing international law firms in Asia.
Important info for applicants: The Executives is more progressive than traditional recruitment agencies. Our clients hire us to conduct their first-round interviews for them. We are responsible for the vetting, selecting and interviewing of all candidates who apply. Your first interview will be done in our office in Central; it is contactless and fully automated for your health and safety.
What’s in it for you?
- Community of professionals
- Five working days schedule
- Competitive compensation
Should you apply for this?
- You want to join an international legal firm
- At least 5-8 years of accounting experience in the legal industry or other professional services company
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- You have a strong knowledge of general accounting principles and/or bookkeeping.
- Self-starter who can work independently and under pressure
- Ability to interact and work well with others
- You did not have any accounting background
- You do not have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You do not have strong command of math and English grammar
- You prefer a slow-paced working environment
What will you do?
- Review invoice/expense uploads into the accounting system on a daily basis
- Review monthly files from payroll vendors for all Asia offices
- Manage treasury records and balances
The Executives Verdict?
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the leading international legal firms in Asia, with excellent remuneration and stable working environment. You will be working with one of the best teams who believed in true commitment to workplace diversity means offering all employees the tools, training and mentoring they need to succeed.
“You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction” (George Lorimer)
How to Apply?
If you have interviewed with us in the last 6 months then please contact the relevant consultant to ask to be considered for this role as you do not need to reinterview